How We Won How We Won

Great work

I'm usually apprehensive listening to music with vocals, but this song reminds me not to be so. The chorus is my absolute favorite. The mixing quality is pro.

The song is a great mood-setter, keep up the good work :)

Carol of the Bells [TSR Remix] Carol of the Bells [TSR Remix]

This song gives me chills.

A very dark interpretation of Carol of the Bells. I love it.

IT makes me think of a wintery night near christmas. As the song plays, I envision a black Lincoln towncar with tinted windows making it's way up a winding hill towards a dark mansion on the horizon. The landscape is cluttered with snow covered trees as a light snowfall fills the dark sky.

Good night :)

ShatterTheSky22 responds:

What cool imagery! I love it. Thanks for the score and review!

[TSR Audio]

[DEMO] DJ Opaix's Dilemma 01 [DEMO] DJ Opaix's Dilemma 01

Nice start

Very nice start. I think the additions of strings kicking in after the start would be great. Some sort of strong synth-strings with a melody that scores an entire octave. Hard for me to elaborate, but send me a message if you want.

5 Stars applied.

Bionic Commando - Area 5 Bionic Commando - Area 5

It's alright

The song is well put together, but it just doesn't move me.

After seeing such a low rating however, I applied 5 stars to your main rating because it definitely doesn't deserve such a low score.

World End World End

Scary, intense, and well done

This would be perfect for a dark atmosphere, including scaring the kiddies at halloween. Well done! I'll be watching over my shoulder now :S 5 Stars applied.

Double TeW Double TeW

Badass!

The intensity is just perfect. Love it!

Shore party Shore party

Pretty Good!

A warm song, filled with a lot of emotion. Definitely deserves 5 Stars!

Pinahorn Pinahorn

Nice

I like the mix of triumphant feeling horns with the hip hop beat. The high pitch chirps really move the song along. The contrast is nice. I'm not sure why this is considered New Wave, but nonetheless it's really good.

BMKikiBeats responds:

Yeah, just switched genre and thanks, glad you enjoyed!

Better Better

I enjoy :)

This is my favorite type of music.

I think you did a great job mixing it down and the high pitched parts sound great. You did a good job with variations and including different parts of the song. It's also quite a happy tune.. great job.

daYoshifan responds:

Hey, thanks for the kind review :)

Flute Track Flute Track

I like this!

Great track. This kind of reminds me of an RPG, wandering around a town and buying potions lol. It could be used for a Jungle type village at night. I think it works great. The mixing is well done too.

Maxoulou responds: